The Application does not require you to provide any information either when you download or use the Application.
Saving your game to our servers is optional. However, if you wish to save your game to our servers, we require an email address and password to store your data. We strongly recommend you do not use the password associated with your email login, as this could cause a security risk.
Your email address will not be sold or passed on to any third parties.
We may use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, update notifications and/or marketing promotions.
If we do send you any future mailings, you will be able to opt out from these.
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system and information about the way you use the Application.
The Application does not collect or store any information from social networking platforms, even if you choose to share content using Twitter or Facebook.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If Underground Creative UK Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- To third party analytics companies as described in the section below.
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information, please visit the “Opt-out” section below.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you'd like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com . We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .